JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Dads birthday is coming up, and this was his childhood gun, no longer has one and has been searching for one for awhile.

Needs to be
8.5-10/10 Condition
Perfect Working Order
Hopefully non-imported

Not looking to pay gold prices on this thing, unless condition, and original accessories are through the roof good.

I am located in OR, but if the deal is right I would FFL transfer.

His birthday is in November, want to give it to him as a gift. So starting the search early.

Thanks,

Jeff Gray

ill be honest I dont even know what colors exist... not sure its a total matter of color... more condition, he has been wanting one as long as I can remember, and just wants that functioning, problem free rifle he has been missing for 50 years in a sense.

Nylon 66MB - Mohawk Brown, 1959-1987 (Brown stock, blue steel receiver/barrel)

Nylon 66GS - Gallery Special 1962-1981 (22 short only, Brown stock, blue steel receiver/barrel) Shell deflector. Counter cable attachment on bottom of stock. A few were known to have been Apache Black.

Nylon 66SG - Seneca Green, 1959-1962 (dark green stock, blue steel receiver/barrel) 42,500 made

Nylon 66AB - Apache Black, 1962-1984 (Black stock, chrome receiver & barrel) 221,000 made.

Nylon 66BD - Black Diamond 1978-1987 (Black stock, blue 19012-473710. These 1967-68 serial numbers were located on the bottom of the barrel about 3" back from the muzzle.

I would place more wanted ads on OutdoorsTrader, Armslist and even Backpage.
Couldn't hurt to hedge your bet. They're out there. Best of luck.

Dads birthday is coming up, and this was his childhood gun, no longer has one and has been searching for one for awhile.

Needs to be
8.5-10/10 Condition
Perfect Working Order
Hopefully non-imported

Not looking to pay gold prices on this thing, unless condition, and original accessories are through the roof good.

I am located in OR, but if the deal is right I would FFL transfer.

His birthday is in November, want to give it to him as a gift. So starting the search early.

Thanks,

Jeff Gray

Jeff,
There are several dozen listed on Gunbroker. Check out some of the local gun shows.
You do not see one every time you turn around, but they are not too difficult to find.

Best,
Gary

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.