JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I don't understand. I pay shipping and pay asking price. Your gun your sale. I will still purchase. Next time put local sales only and no shipping.
I apologize again. I am new to this site and just figuring it out. I thought it was just a local site and not nation wide. But thanks for letting me know to put local on the ad. I just do this for a hobby not a business so not very savvy on the shipping and stuff. Thank you and again i apologize.

Shipping is,easy, and it's a win ,win situation for both the seller and buyer as shipping allows you to have a broader audience to sell to. I've shipped 100s over the years for myself as well as my uncle who had a gunshop and gunsmithing business over 40 years.

If you need to know any info and how to ship which is easy to do. Message me and leave your phone number and I'll call you and help you out with how to do it.

I'm glad to be of help if you want me to.
Sincerely,
gunsmithkinks :)

Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.