JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
Manufacturer
Remington
Caliber
410 Gauge
City
Washougal
State
Washington
The title pretty much says it all......I'm looking for a Remington 1100 in .410, I'd love to find either an older "skeet" choke or a newer model with screw in chokes but I can make any choke work for me. Thanks for looking.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
"I know it's a drive but guncrafters in Salem has a really nice one with the fixed choke"
I will vouch for it being really nice. My wife wants it and is saving for it. :)

"I know it's a drive but guncrafters in Salem has a really nice one with the fixed choke"
I will vouch for it being really nice. My wife wants it and is saving for it. :)
I think your wife is going to be out of luck on the 1100, I just called gun crafters moments ago and there are already 2 guys heading to the store to look at it now.......

I have read that Remington is going to start producing the 1100 again once they get settled in in their new home in Georgia. The last ones I saw on line that were NIB were < 2K

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.