JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
I am selling my Remington 700 SA chambered in 308 with a 20 inch bull barrel. This gun shoots 3/4 consistently with factory ammo. I have shot PMC 147 cheap stuff and Federal Gold Metal Match 168 grain and it all shoots 3/4 MOA or better. My hand loads are 1/2 MOA. The barrel is 1 in 10 twist so heavier bullets are not an issue.

The following accessories come with the Barreled action and are installed.

Like new/mint AX AICS Chassis. This chassis sells for $1665 on Brownells and are hardly ever sold on the secondary market.

Timney Calvin Elite 2-stage trigger ($204)

Sig QD Sling

1 AICS and 1 AccurateMag 5 round magazines ($160)

Warne Scope Rail, 20 MOA ($60-$80 depending on where you look)

Scope, scope rings, and bipod are not for sale.

I AM NOT INTERESTED in trades for this particular rifle. However, I am willing to sell the AX AICS Chassis by itself for a reasonable offer.
You seem to have forgotten your asking price.

Factory barrel?
I never rebarreled because, from the moment I put rounds down range, it was sub-MOA. I broke in the barrel in with PMC 147 grain and shot 3/4 MOA. My hand loads, both 168 Bergers and 178 grain Hornady ELD-X, are 1/2 MOA. I am willing to let a potential buyer shoot it first if desired.

EDIT: It was sub-MOA once I pulled it from the crappy Hogue stock it came in..... Never shot it in the OEM stock. Got it home, pulled it off, and File 13'ed it.

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.