JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Moving Must Sell at very REASONABLE Prices. Aug 12th and 13th Friday and Saturday.
Lee Progressive Pro 1000 with 9mm, 45 and 223 shell plates and 3 top plates for 3 calibers. It comes with the following Lee accessories. 3 powder measures, automatic bullet feeder, automatic 4 tube shell feeder, micro adjustable powder feeder and large and small primer feeders. One top Plate has Lee 45 caliber dies installed. $175.
Also have 9mm, 45 tumbled and 223 brass. 223 50 rounnd plastic ammo cases. Few hundred rounds 9mm and 223 FMJ bullets and 200 rounds Lazer Cast lead RN 230 grn.
Nice heavy duty Rifle rest. Hunting clothing - some BDU some Gore Tex. Hunting boots 8-1/2 to 9-1/2. Columbia brand wind breakers. There are other items but too much to list. Also have a Saturday ad in Oregonian that includes household garage sale items including Solid Oak Upright Entertainment Center, Solid wood Medium size Kitchen table and 2 chairs, JBL reciever and quality speakers.

Have 4 boxes of new Winchester 375 H&H 270 grain power point Factory Ammo - eg Spire point $30 each. 1 box each of Remington 243 80 grn and Winchester 100 grn spire points loaded Factory Ammo $10 each. 3 - 100 round plastic boxed Midway USA 7mm 140 grn spire point bullet tips spire point bullet tips $7.00 each. Kinda gives you an idea of the great pricing I have.

Portland Oregon
13058 SE Glenwood - Off I-205 and SE Foster Road then east to 131st TR go 2 blocks TR onto Glenwood St. go to end of Cul De Sac.
Mike 503-915-9180 for additional info.
Again these items are priced to sell and must get it out.

Last Edited:
I load for accuracy so I never loaded for rounds I could load for an hour. I cannot answer - But It loads very well and if you dont care for rounds per hour - Go visit Lee who makes this loader and you can ask them this question. At this price I have 3 people coming over fri AM to look at it.

Regards

:woot: I've completely cleaned him out of thousand's of 9mm reloading projectiles!

ekimnelo has at least 2 nice rifle scopes, his 3 Lee-Auto-Disk-Pro's are in mint- condition, a chronograph, cleaning-media for your tumbler, bunch of AR15 magazines... and so much stuff not even listed :s0131:

He's a competition shooter folks, he has what you want! Super nice guy, but then again so's everyone on this forum :peace:

100% FEEDBACK!

:s0067: Mike!

Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top