JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Do you find yourself keeping/saving empty jars to store cases,ammo,spent primers,etc...? I used to buy containers from the dollar store, but now I just save mayo jars or spaghetti jars or tupper ware. My girl is pissed, cause I have empty jars all over the place haha. I think she tosses away some when I'm not looking.

folgers coffee provides a very nice stackable brass container with every purchase..........

Edit: also Hilshire Farms provides a nice Glad brand container with lunch meat purchase that is good for bulk bullets.

Yep that. And the Dollar Store for the cheap Tupperware type stuff. I use the Rubbermaid Takealongs for the loading table once brass is ready to prime and load. I'm a single stage, handgun only guy so a couple hundred rounds at a time is all I load, those Takealongs stack nicely.

Mike

Nope I built a shelf that holds a couple sizes of cut down card board box. I bought a package of 25 of each from ULine. After making up and gluing the boxes together I cut them in half turning them into trays. Now I have 50 of each size to use. The ones I don't use stay flat and when I need more I'll fold up more. Easy to store.

Now I have a couple dozen uniform easy to store trays to hold all my empty brass. I took a post it and made a simple label to keep track of whats where and in a couple cases (no pun intended) what condition the brass is in. I use the same box trays to store a few other items that fit and it all work out real well.

Ok this literally just happened, I grabbed one of her empty shoe boxes and used it to sort some dirty brass(I was too lazy to go in the house to get an empty container). I guess she still needed the box haha, guess who sleeps on the couch tonight....Turns out she needed the box to return the shoes.

]Costco nut containers are great[/B]!

Yes, I always tell the wife, hey, pick up two more jars of cashews while you are at costco so I can have a place to put my 45 acp brass. She says, yea, that makes good sense and brings them home. Now I buy a back of pecans and mix up the pecans and cashews for a yummy treat.

At work we buy bulk pepperoni sticks in the clear plastic jugs with the screw on lids (makes a great hand out to customers & kids for PR, shutting mouthy people up etc.) and guess where the empty jugs wind up. I like the fact that they are the same size and height for storage of brass.

My gal has a kat and I save the large plastic jugs the kat litter comes in. Will hold several thousand rifle shells each and have a handle

I don't go through enough of anything to get big containers lol.

I just use cheap Tupperware and my label maker to store bullets and cases. I'm also a bit ocd and like things to be organized and look good too

I don't go through enough of anything to get big containers lol.

I just use cheap Tupperware and my label maker to store bullets and cases. I'm also a bit ocd and like things to be organized and look good too

I was like you at one point, but reloading and organized does not go together. Well for me anyways lol.

I have a large upright old freezer that gave up the ghost which has six shelf's. The light still works and its air tight. A fairly decent place to store brass, primers, powder and all the other components that you wish to keep those containers in. You would pay a bunch of money to buy something that is as effective.

I was like you at one point, but reloading and organized does not go together. Well for me anyways lol.

Haha yeah I'm to ocd about it to not be organized. Some of it is how I reload too. Have Tupperware for each caliber of dirty brass one for cleaned and sized brass. Bullets all have their own containers by brand caliber and weight.

It's one of the few areas that's well organized. Now my spare gun parts container....good luck finding what you need from that :)

When I get back home ill have to take a picture of it

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads