JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$60
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
38 Special
City
Salem
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I am moving and have liquidated a lot of my stuff I won't be able to take with me. This leftover pile has a Lee Single stage press, around 400-500 pistol primers. 38 brass, 243 brass, dies for the 38 special, 38 super, 38 smith and Wesson, 357 mag, case trimmer, box of 22, 22 shotshell loads, 380 brass, cast 38 bullets,a few 38 bullets, 22 magnum ammo, titegroup powder, unique powder (both around half full)
This is valuable stuff these days. If no one bites, it'll be gifted to my friend at the pawnshop for him to put to use. $60 or trade for A few ounces of silver or Around a Pennyweight of Gold . I am practically giving this stuff away as it is. Must pick up and not give me a hard time for any reason. Thanks for respecting my kindness and not taking it for weakness. Also included are even one 5 round AR mag and one 10 round AR mag to sweeten the deal. This is a giveaway in hopes someone will learn the craft of reloading or continue their own. Comes with digital scale too!

F4E57724-A25E-4B53-B51C-92065D17E3D7.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top