JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
new here, but no new to firearms. it runs in the family. my dad taught both my brother and i about guns at an early age. fast forward many years to 1993. less than 8 months out of the U.S. Air Force, i bought my first handgun, which was a S&W 915 at Maury's Gun Rack on 82nd & Woodstock. it was a family affair, the whole family went there when i picked it out and we all went back after the waiting period to pick it up. i currently carry a Ruger LC9S and just had the slide cerakoted to a desert sand.

one of the reasons why i am here is to change it up a bit. i am very fond of the AK platform, but i want to get into something lighter, more modern and highly configurable. I'm looking at building my own AR. I have a finished 80%'er and had it cerakoted to an OD green. I'm looking at selling my Arsenal SAM7, ammo, mags and extras to pay for my AR build.

Welcome to the site!
I'm a relative newb to fire arms, 6 years, so pardon the question. I wasn't aware that Oregon had a waiting period for gun buys in the '90s?

His name was Eric Lillie, if i remember correctly, his email was nightbase53@yahoo.
I can't remember his username here. he was a certified glock armorer at one time also.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top