JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
selling guns that i just don't shoot... sorry the pics are quick n dirty, i can email more if interested....if you like the gun but don't like the price, let me know, but dumb lowballers will be ignored

Kimber Pro Elite, Beautiful pre series 2, limited run of 2500 in '99 comes with original grips, fresh set of Wolf springs, box, papers, take down tool etc. Very small amount of wear in the Kimpro finish around the thumb safety, otherwise excellent: $spf dj

Kimber Super Carry Custom, one of Kimbers best guns in the current line up, no series 2 safety, bobtailed grip, flush cut slide stop, GI recoil set up. 2 small marks on the slide otherwise absolutely excellent, box, papers, mags etc: $spf DJ

Glock 17 RTF 2, adjustable sights, like new in box with papers etc: $SPF HD

Browning High power '77 all Belgium. Very little finish on the front or backstraps, the rest of the gun is good, mechanically excellent, mag safety removed but included, 1 mag; $600 now $550

Browning practical, black epoxy over hard chrome, excellent condition, 1 mag, mag safety removed, but included : SPF Wag$700 NOW $650

S&W 27-2 6" Nickel finish, excellent, no bubbles, flakes or chipping in the nickel, timing and lockup are spot on $700

S&W 27-2 3.5" blued finish has some speckles and thin spots, moderate turn line, timing and lock up are excellent. Small chip in the grips. These short barrelled .357's are a blast, this is one of the company's most sought after configurations in the 27: $SPF K44S

S&W 57 no dash 4" .41 mag, smooth presentation grips, 99%, shot just 18 rounds through this: $750

Beretta 92fs, Bruniton finish chrome lined barrel 2 mags, case, some wear to the top of the barrel, otherwise very good $spf jeremy

prefer FTF in Portland/Beaverton/Tualatin areas

Hey Adam,
Let me know if no one else is iterested in the 27-2 3 1/2 inch. Like I said, I have overspent a little, but will still buy it if no one else wants it. Maybe we can hook up on Sunday......

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.