JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I know it's hard to believe, but I've got too many guns. I went a little crazy when I got my tax refund and now it's time to get down to the ones I really want to keep and carry and not just have a bunch of safe queens so I'm selling my NIB Kahr CM9.

This one has been broken down and lubed, loaded up a couple times, and slipped into the pocket holster I got but that's about it. I'm selling it with two 50 round boxes of Federal defense ammo, one 20 round box of Speer gold dot defense ammo, a Blackhawk pocket holster, and a Hogue grip sleeve.

I'm looking for $620 $590 for the package and not looking for any trades. You'll need to be at least 21 with a WDL and CPL. If no CPL you'll need to sign a bill of sale for my records only.

CM9 1.jpg

CM 2.jpg

CM9 3.jpg

Fred Meyer $399.00, might be why your not getting any bites

Could be... if that's the case they've come down in a hurry then, seen them at both the Tumwater and Astoria Freddy's within the last two weeks for $449. I may just have to hang on to it. Then again, Bend is a little ways from Vancouver.

Thanks Ian, trust me, I've been tempted. I ended up going heavy to .40 when I was on my shopping spree though, and figured I should pick a caliber to stick with. When I decided this wasn't going to be a keeper I figured it would be nice to offer it as new if I wasn't going to hang on to it. If I don't get rid of it before too long I may well end up being a multi caliber guy.

Let's try it again with a different price, $590 and no gub'ment paperwork.... Whatever these may or may not be selling for in Bend, I still haven't see one for that price around here, and unfortunately Washington still has that pesky sales tax.

399.00 at NW Armory...nib? How can you justify $590? Oregon $10 background check and away you go.

You need to ask the guy that types for you to learn how to read, or become literate yourself... "$399 at NW... and away you go" is great, but the gun is in Washington so that doesn't really mean much on my side of the river where we still have that pesky sales tax. Have you shopped them over here? Furthermore, if you were capable of reading, you would realize that I'm not asking $590 for a $449 + tax gun, but that there is over $150 worth of ammo and accessories that are with it.

Maybe I missed something and you were actually there when I bought it, but I'm thinking not, so on behalf of the other members whom you have deemed incapable of looking out for themselves, thank you very much. Now why don't you STFO of my thread....

Let's try it again with a different price, $590 and no gub'ment paperwork.... Whatever these may or may not be selling for in Bend, I still haven't see one for that price around here, and unfortunately Washington still has that pesky sales tax.

Yeah, WA does have that pesky sales tax, but on $399, which it is here at the Freddy's by me, forty bucks in sales tax, you still might end up having to eat it...

Guess I've had enough fun with this one, gonna shut her down and just leave it up on another forum where, while there is not nearly as much of a sense of community (which is debatable here as well sometimes), at least there is no threadcrapping.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.