JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I am selling my like new Gen4 Glock 26. It is absolutely perfect, flawless condition; could pass as new. Bought new 6 months ago, and put less than 2 boxes of ammo thru it. It comes with all original materials:
3-10 round magazines
3 interchangeable backstraps
Cleaning rod and brush
Mag loader and lock
Hard case and owners manual

Then the extras:
Crimson Trace LG-436 laser sight, with original box, documents, lens cleaners, ect.
1-33 round Glock factory magazine
2-15 round factory Glock magazines
2-Magazine sleeves to flush fit the 15 round mags in G26
Foxx Hybrid leather/kydex holster for G26 with CT
1-Glock single pistol range bag (not pictured)
1-Pierce Grip extension
1-Pierce Grip +2 extension
1-Glock factory +2 extension and Glock +2 insert

This Glock and everything with it is perfect. It has no scratches, no wear marks, flawless. Selling because I don't use this gun as my EDC (never worn, no holster wear), so decided to get something else more range / target appropriate. Not interested in trades, just selling at fair price. I spent $1,000 on this, selling for $700. Will meet in Portland area, FTF to OR resident.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last Edited:
I would be willing to break up the the CT Laserguard and holster from the rest of the stuff.
$600 for Glock, all original parts and acc., 33rd genuine Glock mag, 2 genuine Glock 15rd mags, 2 extensions, Pierce +2 extension, Glock +2 extension and +2 insert, Pierce pinky extension, Glock single pistol range bag.
$175 for Crimson Trace LG-436 Laserguard (Laser Sight for GLOCK Compact and Subcompact Pistols [Gen3 Gen4 19, 23, 25, 26, 27, 28, 32, 33, 36, 38, 39]) and Foxx holster for G26/27 with CT Laserguard

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.