JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1400
Manufacturer
Colt
Caliber
45 ACP
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Colt Wiley Clapp Government model. This is the early one from Talo coming with the Colt Custom Shop box and outer sleeve. Three digit s/n, all original. I fired it 100 rounds when I got it 10 or so years ago after buying it locally from an estate.
Great example — bluing is even, barrel fit is nice, thumb safety fit is borderline semi-custom feeling, slide to frame is good for a Colt, beavertail what you see is what you get—can't win 'em all. Trigger is somewhat better than serviceable. Aesthetically it's in great shape aside from what looks like a very small ring mark from a left-handed shooter at the edge of the Pete Single front strap checkering and grip checkering. Presents well in person but I took a close up of it. Other than that, I'd say it's about as good as you're gonna get from the Colt factory. Outer CCS sleeve is S/N matching and all flaps are securely intact. Selling to chase a grail.

$1400
$1500 — meet at A Cut Above or Adaptive Firing Solutions unless we can agree on another place

Wiley Clapp Gov 1.png Wiley Clapp Gov 2.png Wiley Clapp Gov 3.png Wiley Clapp Gov 6.png Wiley Clapp Gov 5.png

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited: