JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$400
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
45 ACP
City
Eugene
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Whatsup fellow gun nerds today I present you with a real beauty.
Behold...

the shooter grade 1911

Feast your eyes upon its slightly dinged up slide from a previous owners 6-Pack & a framming hammer "I aint need no dang sight pusher" rear sight instillation.

Gaze upon its compensated barrel, and while most of your wives are used to a 5" barrel, this bad boy comes equipped with an extra inch of compensation. Which may not sound like much but when its right up in your appendix an inch makes a difference.

Ask yourself, why? Why does this glove box Rock Island 1911 have a nicer trigger than my 50 round count in the last 5 years 2000$ glock? Why?

Because its a GOT DANG american tradition to shoot this puppy. You'll be shooting (up) more than hunter biden in a hotel room full of workin ladies.
Forget about your fancy nighthawks and dan wessons, you can buy 10 of these for the same price. Why would anyone do that you may ask? Because F*** it thats why.
You'll blasting fist sized holes in S*** you didn't even want to shoot you'll be having so much fun at the range.

But I digress. This is a sweet shooter. Obviously modified but it has been highly reliable and quite accurate in the 500 rounds I've put through it.

**** one magazine included ****

Only selling because I am reducing handgun calibers to 9&10mm and need money for my upcoming wedding.

Open to trade for the following

Ruger MK4 series .22lr pistols - threaded
Ruger 10/22 takedown or backpacker - threaded
HK VP9
PSA dagger uppers
5.56, 9mm, 10mm, .308 ammo at current rates

Komatsu D355a dozer
Welding equipment
Concrete
Hardened sheet metal

Thanks for looking! Live laugh love

03FFD338-6F86-4340-813E-6531C2964983.jpeg F6C85ACC-EC70-4F4C-BA97-BCF07248E6F8.jpeg F950EF36-368E-4B9D-BA80-4801205267CD.jpeg 64D04301-086E-44B3-945D-CC51967BC861.jpeg EF1F963F-2F29-4AF4-8F96-E05D4CF66DB8.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
That sight install is a thing of beauty. Seriously though, this looks sweet and at a great price for a shooter. I'd be very tempted if I wasn't in the middle of too many projects. Enjoyed the description as well. GLWS and the wedding!

Think long and hard about selling your 45 and getting married. Wives are expensive, and you can convert that 45 to a 10mm.

Once upon a time, a guy asked a girl "Will you marry me?"

The girl said, "No."

And the girl lived happily ever after and went shopping, dancing, camping, drank martinis, always had a clean house, never had to cook, did whatever the hell she wanted, never argued, didn't get fat, travelled more, had many lovers, didn't save money, and had all the hot water to herself. She went to the theatre, never watched sports, never wore lacy lingerie that went up her bubblegum, had high self esteem, never cried or yelled, felt and looked fabulous in sweat pants, and burped, swore, and farted all the time.

Last Edited:
Ask yourself, why??
A….this is Merica! None your business that's why.
B….this is Merica! I felt like it that's why.
C….This is Merica! That's why.
Bump.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.