JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$1000
City
Rainer
State
Oregon
Zip Code
4 month old. Born on Oct 14. He is full blood and has his papers. Trade for ak or smith and wesson 686+.
$1000 cash. He uses a doggy door to go potty and dosnt have accidents in the house. Sits, stays, and come responsive especially with a tasty treat. These dogs are not easy to find and he comes from a pair of great hunting dogs that tree cougar and bear in Idaho.

1000004504.jpg 1000004718.jpg 1000004593.jpg 1000004710.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
4 month old. Born on Oct 14. He is full blood and has his papers. Trade for ak or smith and wesson 686+.
$1000 cash. He uses a doggy door to go potty and dosnt have accidents in the house. Sits, stays, and come responsive especially with a tasty treat. These dogs are not easy to find and he comes from a pair of great hunting dogs that tree cougar and bear in Idaho.

View attachment 1817496 View attachment 1817497 View attachment 1817498 View attachment 1817499
Beautiful boy! Reason for selling? (Beats up on the peaceful Pit Bull?, won't stay home?, too much barking? disciplined a human child for being mean? treed the neighbor cat?) All normal behavior for a Redbone Hound.

Curious, as I am in the market for a Hound pup, but prefer Plotts ('cuz they EXCEL at all the above).

Thanks.

Beautiful boy! Reason for selling? (Beats up on the peaceful Pit Bull?, won't stay home?, too much barking? disciplined a human child for being mean? treed the neighbor cat?) All normal behavior for a Redbone Hound.

Curious, as I am in the market for a Hound pup, but prefer Plotts ('cuz they EXCEL at all the above).

Thanks.
Plott hounds are cool, I just love that beautiful red color in a redbone. He's a puppy so he does normal puppy stuff, run off with a shoe and jump up and get excited when i get home, but he's real smart learning how to sit and stay within the first week I got him. He will stop what he's doing if you say no, maybe get back to it and you have to tell him no a few more times (like my son) haha Nothing i havnt been able to handle or have ever felt overwhelmed by..Unfortunately there are some unforseen family issues that isn't really in my favor to keep the pup around, I just want the best for the pup.

A credit to you that he seems to be on his way to being a good dog.

I appreciate your reply, and have only begun my search. Did locate a Plott breeder in Idaho.

It took me awhile to find him. I'm in about every redbone Facebook group and eventually someone got ahold of me that wasn't a scam. Idk how many people tried to scam me to send them money.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews