JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
opplanet-simmons-22-mag-3-9x32mm-rifle-scope-with-rings.jpg
$49.99 Reviews & Ratings for Simmons 22 MAG 3-9X32 Rimfire Rifle Scopes w/ Rings

With parallax adjustment for the same price Reviews & Ratings for Simmons 22 MAG Adjustable Objective 3-9X32mm AO Rimfire Riflescope w/ Scope Rings
opplanet-simmons-22-mag-3-9x32mm-ao-rimfire-rifle-scopes-w-rings-silver.jpg

I have these scopes on several of my .22 rifles. Here's one on my Remington Nylon 66

8QnVZCb.jpg

which model tasco?

$55-ish
TASCO World Class 3-9x40 Riflescope w/30/30 Reticle (Silver) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0000A0AI9/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_CcUmCbAB96MHY

I have Warne rings on it now just like the bottom rifle in the earlier photo. The ghetto ones on it in the photo got tossed in the garbage where they belong.

6633FF6C-6459-4D23-AACA-9C237509E95A.jpeg

If I did it again, I'd pick up another Nikon Prostaff Rimfire 3-9x40. That optic is 2x the dough but it's paralax is set for 50y and uses ¼" clicks at 50y.

$120-ish
Nikon PROSTAFF RIMFIRE II 3-9X40 BDC150 https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00SMX95IA/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_wjUmCbPYE58YY
5A9524BB-C2BD-4220-963A-5ACB6EB73C11.jpeg

If you go up to almost $200, my favorite is the Leupold 2-7x33 VX-Freedom that's on my 10/22 Takedown.

C05F7258-1776-486A-A92F-D6F80D4E6366.jpeg

The Tasco is probably the cheapest optic I have and it's less than 1/10th of the most expensive. For what it's on, its clear and does the job.

Last Edited:
Do these scope hold zero?

Yes. I deliberately gave you the links to the reviews so you could read what others said.

I have Leupold and Nikon scopes on my customized Ruger 10/22, my S&W Performance Center 15-22, and my Ruger Precision Rimfire Rifle,

EeHqBFJ.jpg

but you said you need a scope for a Marlin 60, which is a relatively inexpensive rifle, so I recommended scopes that are good value for the money. I have Simmons scopes on my Marlin 60, CZ 452 Scout, Ithaca X-5T Lightning, and Remington Nylon 66. The Simmons scopes are surprisingly good. Read the reviews. There are some reviewers who didn't like them but most liked them a lot, like this one:

This scope pisses me off! I paid 12 times as much for my Leupold, but this inexpensive scope is just as clear! I'm using it on a Ruger 10/22. I sighted it in easy enough, but then it lost it's zero. I looked and the rear sight ring, and scope had backed up off of the rail! I suggest a little locktight to prevent the screws on the rings from coming loose. You will be hard pressed to find a better scope for the money! I'm still fuming!

Can you get a better scope? Yes but they cost 3 or 4 times as much and they aren't 3 or 4 times better.

BTW, the last one I bought was on sale at Bi-Mart last month for $28. You can't beat it at that price.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads