JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm an avid handloader who enjoys my .22 centerfire varmint rifles, among others. The rifle & pistol ranges at Tri-County Gun Club are my test laboratories for load development. My military background: U.S. Marine Corps, served with 1st MarDiv ground forces in South Viet Nam in 1966-67. 4 years active, 6 years reserve. Professional background: Technical writer & photographer, recently retired and adapting to a different economy of time. In summer and on vacations, I enjoy scuba diving, and I am a PADI-certified Rescue Diver. In winter, I set my scuba gear aside. I enjoy tinkering with my rifles and sidearms. I'm always looking for a varminting opportunity and location.

Semper Fi, Mr. Simon99!
I'm trying to use my time productively, tackling a few projects that have been set aside for a while, and devouring a stack of books that have accumulated for a time such as this. My profile has permitted me space to post 9-10 photos in an album, and I've got a few firearms photos there. Most of my rifles are .22 centerfires, since I seem to have gotten the most "bang for my buck" with .22 reloading components. Wishing you a fine New Year and hope it's off to a good start.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top