JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Not only is today one of brilliant sunshine - thus far - but one of unexpected GIFTS!

This one was totally out of the blue. Our local friendly mailman, Karl, he of the bright-red Honda S2000 [wow], handed it over to my bride of forty-nine years and seven months on our doorstep about ten minutes ago a rectangular box-like package from Portland OR.

Inside, devoid of any kind of explication, lay a folded T-shirt, embroidered with the logo of the Cascade Sportsmans' Club - a crosshairs centered on our favourite local landmark, the beautiful and ever-present Mount Gleep, or, as YOU call it over there, Mount Hood.

The names of the senders were there to see on the label, and to my shame, I don't know who they are, although I DO know that they live in Portland.

So please, whoever you are, accept my grateful thanks of a gift to a stranger - one who appreciates that things are not easy these days for many people, in particular those like us, who are apart from the folks we love by time, distance and this bloody plague.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads