JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Everson
State
Washington
I have a Remington model 33 rifle in need of a rear sight.
Looking for a "leaf" or a "semi buckhorn" style of rear sight w/ elevator...can be new or used.
Any manufacturer...
Just needs to fit the sight dovetail of 3/8 in size.
Thank you....
Andy

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
If I understand this correctly, BP shooters use these leaf sights. I guess they trim down for the range they're shooting.

1595716406151.png

Andy, what I have done in in the past is go down to my good ol' boy been there forever little, local gun dealer and bring the rifle and ask if he has anything to work for this. Generally he'll wander into the back room open a few drawers and pull out a couple that will work.

Andy, what I have done in in the past is go down to my good ol' boy been there forever little, local gun dealer and bring the rifle and ask if he has anything to work for this. Generally he'll wander into the back room open a few drawers and pull out a couple that will work.
I used to be able to this when we had a local gun shop.... that shop is now closed.
Our new local shop...deals mostly with new or new style firearms...and not so much with "classic" types of firearms...
He does not have a sight that will work...lots of "tactical" sights...but no old fashioned rifle sights.
Andy

I've got a tackle box full of sights that were taken off firearms at the old GI Joes.
I will pull it out and take a look.

Don't see any elevators, but I have other stashes of this kind of stuff.

View attachment 727347 View attachment 727348

Thank you for taking the time to look and sort ...
In that picture below the last rear sight...
That looks like a style of elevator...
In any case....any of those three rear sights would world work....
My pick would be the first of the three , the one just under the front sights....

How much would you like for it....?
Andy

You can have anyone you like for free. Look at the newest one I found. # 3 is really high gloss and # 1 is an older vintage blue color.
# 2 is more of a cheap stamping with rough edges.

IMG_2573.JPG IMG_2572.JPG

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.