JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$70
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
300 Blackout
City
Spokane Valley
State
Washington
Zip Code
Howdy, I've got some Fully prepped/ready to load Mixed Head stamp 300blk brass up for sale. It is all either once fired or freshly made. Deprimed, Swaged, Wet tumbled, Sized & trimmed (Dillon RT1500), Mandrel expanded, flared just enough to accepted a flat base bullet while still case gauging, wet tumbled again, and then finally dry tumble polished. My go to trim length is 1.355" +/- .003" I make sure that the primer pockets aren't Over or Under swaged. Some brass may contain minor dings or dents from being once fired or converted from cosmetically blemished 5.56/.223. I included extras to cover any ugly ones.

500ct - $70
1,000ct - $140
Shipping at actual cost
300BLKAL.jpg
3k300blk.jpg
Also have 2,000+ Nickel. Head stamp choice of FC or SPEER.
$160/1,000

DM if interested. Located in the Spokane Valley. Prefer meeting at Cabela's (State Line, ID) or Sportsman's Warehouse (Spokane Valley) Willing to travel further for a few bucks.
Thanks for the look. Happy & Safe reloading to you this Winter Season!

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews