JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$300
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
5.56x45mm NATO
City
Beaverton
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Got out 3 years ago, decided I don't want to deal with corporate emails saying to support BLM and acknowledge my privilege. So I re enlisted to get away from it.

That said I'm going to Alaska, and cannot ship Ammo in my household goods, and the Mounties up in Canada probably wouldn't appreciate me stashing 1500 rounds into my car driving through Canada.

One sealed 500 round case of frontier 5.56 for 320$

One sealed 1000 round case of wolf military classic HP 7.62x39 for 320$

I will also accept trades for handguns. My wife and I intend to spend a good amount of time outdoors up there and will be strapped to defend against wolves and bears and wendigos oh my.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Ya know what just because I want the damn stuff sold I am dropping prices to 300 each. I won't be a gouger.

And thanks guys. I'm looking forward to leaving and being hated equally in the military again lol

Thanks for your service
Do you have to go thru Boot again after being out that long ?
some sort of basic training
x- navy MIUWU 110

Thanks for your service
Do you have to go thru Boot again after being out that long ?
some sort of basic training
x- navy MIUWU 110
I would think no, as I was out 10yrs when I went back in and didn't have to repeat boot. Do have to pass a PT test though.

IIRC, people who cross over from one service to another often have to do boot, or some abbreviated version of it, but not re-enlisting in the same service, especially if you have been in the reserve.

I was a crayon eater (marine) so thankfully do not have to through another services boot camp. I am keeping my same MOS USMC 1341/91L Army so I essentially just show up at my unit and check in. I went to school with soldiers so it's the exact same training. Ft Leonardwood+polar vortex=insane boredom!

If any other vets are on here reading this know that the prior service business rules are EXCELLENT right now. Prior service, at least going into the Army, can choose any MOS, or duty station. I know the OR ANG is handing out 20k bonuses to prior service as well. Big Army is also handing out bonuses for enlisting into certain MOSes to vets too. If you guys want to get away from the political garbage now is a good time.

Since your classified ad is now hijacked, let me further hijack it.

It's been much further back in time, but I was out nearly 7 years when I re-enlisted in the Army. Kept my rank and did not have to do Basic Training again. I did do another MOS school however. All the services made me the same offer.

A few years earlier, a close friend of mine, an in-country Vietnam Vet, re-enlisted after he'd been out 4 years. They did make him do Basic again, went from E-5 to E-4, but while in Basic, he was treated like cadre.

Rules and needs surely do change.

Thank you.

What an endeavor to rejoin after being out for such a period.

This is you right lololol, dude way to go in re-enlisting, hope you stay safe, and never ever have to deploy to bubblegumastan, watch your 6 and enjoy Alaska, fantastic moose hunting .as long as you wear your USA approved glo belt lololol. carry on brother.

11118831_993429760669785_7567405330506777580_n.jpg

I believe you can drive through Canada with 5000 rounds of personal use ammo so check the website. I've driven through quite a few times and taken my guns and ammo with me (no pistols or scary black rifles). Make sure you fill out the paperwork prior to hitting the border (they will really appreciate it) and DON'T sign it until you're standing in front of the border guard. I didn't do the paperwork the first time I went through and they had to come out, watch me unpack the first 6 feet of the U-Haul to get to the safe and handle every gun I had, write down each serial number, measure every barrel. I got lots of stink eye over that and it took a few hours from start to finish. The last time I went through I handed the border guard the paperwork that already had all that on it and he said thanks with a big smile and bid me a good day.

Good luck and thanks for your service and sacrifices.

Some good info here: Transporting Ammo through Canada

You'll fill these out for your firearms as well if you bring them with you:
RCMP 5589
RCMP5590 Continuation

I believe you can drive through Canada with 5000 rounds of personal use ammo so check the website. I've driven through quite a few times and taken my guns and ammo with me (no pistols or scary black rifles). Make sure you fill out the paperwork prior to hitting the border (they will really appreciate it) and DON'T sign it until you're standing in front of the border guard. I didn't do the paperwork the first time I went through and they had to come out, watch me unpack the first 6 feet of the U-Haul to get to the safe and handle every gun I had, write down each serial number, measure every barrel. I got lots of stink eye over that and it took a few hours from start to finish. The last time I went through I handed the border guard the paperwork that already had all that on it and he said thanks with a big smile and bid me a good day.

Good luck and thanks for your service and sacrifices.

Some good info here: Transporting Ammo through Canada

You'll fill these out for your firearms as well if you bring them with you:
RCMP 5589
RCMP5590 Continuation

Oh wow thanks for the info. I thought pretty much locked the border down in terms of arms and ammo passing through. I will definitely check those links out if I do end up driving up through canada... I only have a 2wd ford escape and driving around up there in November december with a wife and kids is a risk I may not want to take. Freezing to death broke down isn't very metal

5.56 sold to han solo. Gotta keep those ewoks in line apparently.

7.62x39 is still for sale.

Adding a case of suprema 00 buck (250 shells) for sale for 150$ which is a smoking hot deal. Buy my ammo people!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.