JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a RCBS Rock Chucker single stage kit up for sale. It says "RC IV" on the side of the press and includes everything a normal kit would have to get you started in reloading as well as a machine to clean your brass that contains walnut media (forgot what you call the thing). Everything is like new as it is very heavy duty and well taken care of. Their customer service is also known to be one of the best in case you ever had any issues. Trying to sell the whole kit for $300 or the press only for $100. My phone number is 787.307.1685, and my email address is [email protected] Have a great day!

Any offers? I will be in the Portland area today (well...part of the day), then I will be back in the Gorge. I also have an extra mini-14 mag and two brand new Glock 22 mags for sale that I will have with me when I go. If someone buys the whole kit, i will throw in the .223 dies...if not, those are also for sale.

Sure! Well, its the press, powder trickler, case lube, case lube pad, funnel, powder scale, deburring tool, powder charger, case neck brush, hex key set, reloading manual, hand priming tool, two loading blocks, .223 dies, and the Frankford Arsenal Quick-N-EZ case tumbler

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.