JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$25
Manufacturer
RCBS
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Newberg
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I have up for sale an RCBS primer pocket swaging die No longer needed. Retail is about $40. Asking $25. Upgraded to bench unit. Comes with everything. Will post pics tomorrow evening of not sooner.

Will trade for a sealed 1lb contain of IMR 4895, Reloder 15 or IMR 4064 only.

Pickup in Newberg

Thanks
James

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
And I was just at Newberg today for first time in over 20 years. We took our daughter to see the campus. With the reloading I am starting to do I could have used this!

And I was just at Newberg today for first time in over 20 years. We took our daughter to see the campus. With the reloading I am starting to do I could have used this!

That's a bummer. I'm am a block or 2 from the campus too lol. And I've been meaning to post it for sale for about a week now but I've just been terribly busy with the other half having surgery a few days ago and a bunch of house/yard work.

MOLLALA Isn't too far away though.

Thanks
James

Surprised no one has jumped on this yet as it appears to be sold out everywhere.

Adding pics.

James

20200428_201629.jpg 20200428_201749.jpg

That's a bummer. I'm am a block or 2 from the campus too lol. And I've been meaning to post it for sale for about a week now but I've just been terribly busy with the other half having surgery a few days ago and a bunch of house/yard work.

MOLLALA Isn't too far away though.

Thanks
James
Sweet, you'll deliver then? LOL I'll take it. I will be most likely heading that way Saturday for some powder. Will that work?

Sure. I should be around Saturday. I could possibly meet you in Wilsonville sometime this week as well as I have a return to make at Costco. Unfortunately I don't drive cause of medical issues so I wouldn't know what time and when. But if that could work we could probably go for that

James

Sure. I should be around Saturday. I could possibly meet you in Wilsonville sometime this week as well as I have a return to make at Costco. Unfortunately I don't drive cause of medical issues so I wouldn't know what time and when. But if that could work we could probably go for that

James
I'll message you shortly

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews