JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
A buddy gave me these dies to start reloading ( <broken link removed> ). I was planning on using another friend's press who offered to help me learn the process but he has a Lee and these are RCBS and aren't interchangeable... Anyway, I now have a box of dies I can't use that are collecting dust so why not get rid of them? I also have some (not exactly sure how much, maybe 200 rds) of 9mm brass to go along with it...

As far as I know these are NIB but, since I can't guarantee they are/are not used, I am selling them AS-IS for $40 OBO or trading them.

Since I got these dies I have gotten rid of all but one of my 9's and have converted everything to .40 and .45.

I really don't need anything right now but the trades I am interested in (+/- $) are:

<broken link removed> press
Compact/Officer's 7-rd 1911 mags
picatinny/rail mount laser

IMG_20110913_153208.jpg

IMG_20110913_153120.jpg

For the most part, they are. But, my friend uses a progressive loader that uses a powder thru expanding die (not part of the 3-die set listed) and he only loads .40 S&W. I need to load .45 ACP (different primers, not a huge deal) and I will also be moving from the area once I'm done with school and I'd like to have some experience with a setup I can be trained on before I start looking at other presses.

Well all that, and the fact that the only 9mm we have anymore is my wife's carry firearm, just doesn't justify reloading 9mm! ;) The Lee press I linked to sells for $126 (refurb'd) so I figured why not sell the 9mm dies and put that towards a press...

Yes sir, that is correct, these should fit any press. I needed "powder thru expanding dies" to use in my friend's press, which is why I couldn't use these but, as long as your press doesn't require this feature, they should fit in any press...

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.