JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hello, I am in need of some 22 ammo for an annual rat shooting trip I take with my friends. I work everyday so I can't wait outside stores every morning praying to get a tiny amount. I'm hoping to get 2000 rounds before middle April or I'll basically be left out. I don't have anything for trades. I'm hoping someone can help me out for a reasonable price.

For 500 I could probably go 30, or a bit more than store prices. Unfortunately, due to some recent medical bills, I have to hope for someone wanting to help me out rather than make money off me, but I'm hopeful this will happen.

the good old days are long gone, I check the gun bot 3 or 4 times a day and prices are running from .12 to .35 a round right now when you ad hazmat ????:(

Try Sportsman's Warehouse on 82nd late Wednesday afternoon.
They usually keep it in the Customer service area, so dial
503 777-8700 when the recording comes on hit 0 for customer
service. Ask about 22lr, they turn around and look and tell you what they have.
They are usually the Remington 525 pack everyone is marking up, limit 1 bulk pack
around $22.00 also have seen CCI mini mags.
The Vancouver store gets deliveries off the same truck earlier in the day.

I appreciate the links, but please stop trying to advertise on my post. Ive said in my original post that i work for a living, I'm not some retired guy with all the time in the world to buy ammo, I'm 27, I'm an artist with a rifle in my hands, Ive recently lost my first child and i have no extra money. I'm looking for HELP, not advertisement, i live in Salem not Portland, if i don't get ammo I'm not going to die. This post is for people with half a heart and a few bullets to spare, all i ask for is 2000, not everything you can spare

Looks like you just received a bunch of help from a lot of members that are only able to help out with alternatives for you not getting a handout. You might consider posting a FS ad in the classifieds and just get rid of your burden. You will then have extra money to put towards art supplies in salem.

Apparently you have nothing better to do than butt into other people's business. See my original post. I said what i was seeking and if people can't help that's fine. By the way, I'm not a paintbrush kind of artist, it means i enjoy shooting smart guy

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.