JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
This is a nearly brand new Steyr Arms AUG A3 SA. Comes with a 16 inch barrel which swaps out in a matter of seconds with any other Steyr barrel. Roughly 350 rounds down the tube with ZERO malfunctions.

The following are also part of the package:

1000 rounds PMC .223 55 grain FMJBT brass cased ammunition
Bushnell TRS-25 Red dot sight
6 steyr AUG magazines-- two 42 rounders, four 30 rounders
Blackhawk sling
Magpul BUIS
(Please note--The flashlight/mount combo pictured is not included!)

This rifle has been meticulously maintained and stored in a safe when not in use. Selling to finance an upcoming move. Additional pictures can be provided if necessary Please don't hesitate to contact me with any questions!

Asking 1850

**I'd be willing to entertain certain trade offers for sub-compact pistols in .380 or 9mm, certain modern rifles/shotguns, or perhaps a high quality red dot sight. A few ideas are listed below but any acceptable deal would need to be cash heavy

Glock 42/43
Smith and Wesson shield
CZ scorpion
Vepr 12

img1493050295808.jpg img1493050201082.jpg

I know that the A3 SA was brought to market for the first time in 2009. As for what year this particular rifle is--im honestly not sure. I purchased it from another owner in 2014 who had never even fired it. I can give Steyr a call tomorrow to inquire if you would like.

That info is just fine.
Thank you very much.
I did not know much about the A3 SA. My last experience with Aug's was in the late 80's.
Ill have to do some research on the newer units.
Thanks

Sure thing! If you or anyone has any other questions about the rifle I'll do my best to provide an answer.

Thank you for your interest.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.