JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$950
Manufacturer
Smith & Wesson
Caliber
357 Magnum
City
PDX
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Seller no-showed on this, so back on the block.

Very cool and unique .357 mag. S&W 19-2 square butt 2.5" snub. I was going to do a letter on it but need to make room for a new purchase, so I'm putting this up before I get too attached. Pinned and recessed, TT, TH (both gold), extremely smooth DA and crisp, lovely SA. I figure someone put a 2.5" barrel on a square butt 19-2 but there doesn't seem to be much of a drop off like you would see between frame and barrel on a 4"+ gun. This is a shooter and a looker with some wear but overall has been well taken care of and loved — kind of the sweet spot to me. Box with no label is included and it is in fine shape.

$950
S&W 7.png S&W 1.png S&W 2.png S&W 3.png S&W 4.png S&W 5.png S&W 6.png S&W 8.png

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Per Supica your Smith is in the late 1966 date range, and 2.5" barrels were standardized that year. Your Smith appears kosher, but a letter would be extravagant imho. GLWS

I agree with the seller, a square but snubbie is either a special order, or a swap out of either the Barrel or the grip frame. But still a great carry gun.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.