JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
i have an original none fired 1960 Winchester English walnut lever action 30/30 i have all the original paper work, and box it came in and box of ammo it came with.

i also have 2 extra boxes of ammo, a scope,and a leather Winchester carrying case.

i got this gun from my cousin who is in his 70's, the gun is in such out standing condition that when i showed it to my friends uncle that has a few bu not the same year he was surprised at how good of condition my gun is in. i personally never saw one so nice my self.

i can send more pics if your interested.

i am asking $800 i have been told by appraisers its worth $800-$1,300 but im priceing it to sell. shoot me an offer ill see what i can do

photo (2).JPG

photo.jpg

Dude a tip here trying to sell a collectible rifle who's value is more then half determined by condition with a single tiny crappy poorly lit photograph that could be any rifle of the same model is a loosing proposition.

You need multiple crystal clear well lit photos that show every part of the rifle and the goodies with it.

Also I'd bet money the Red White and Blue Winchester box is a mid to late 1970's box.

Offer up the all but the last 3 digits of the Model 94's serial number and it can be looked up as to when it was made.

The early 1960's boxes were a Red plaid looking box. The Red White and Blue came into vogue with the BiCentennial in 1976.

Mark hits the mark (once again).

Serial number (minus last 3 digits to preserve your privacy) will be imperitave (and perhaps more important than better pics). If the gun is represented as new in box, pictures are secondary. For a pre-64 Winchester, serial number is essential to the verification of that period of manufacture.

From the Winchester collectors Forum comes the comment that the Red Plaid style box came in around 1963 prior to that is was a very plain cardboard box with most likely Red Lettering running all across the top of the box. Certainly not one with locking tabs or Red White and Blue.

Kinda need the serial number here. Does the serial number on the box match the rifles?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.