JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
TRADED! I hate to do this but I am putting up my Glock 17 RTF2 for sale. I really wanted to keep this for collector sake but I have to pay off some other purchases I made. As a certified Advanced Glock Armorer, I can confirm that this pistol is in excellent shape. If you know anything about these pistols, then you know how hard it is to find these for sale. Glock only made these from 2009-2010. Included with the pistol is an installed (just released) Magpul magwell, 3 17 round mags, trijicon night sights with high-vis front sight, Lonewolf threaded barrel, and matching case. I am not looking for any trades. Buyer pays for transfer. This is a great deal so act fast! $725.

B449DD5E-47B0-409A-BE37-0AA19850BEBC.JPG 6425A3FA-C450-4955-9DBD-340BD18269A9.JPG 3AC1A452-4D0E-4E70-8B00-3A84A3D63774.JPG 6EF4A932-3015-4C55-8BF7-E0DC6AFEF3E9.JPG

Last Edited:
This guy is solid have now worries when tradeing or buying from him he is certified and changed my glock sights for me free of charge. His glocks and long guns are quality thumps up

So that's it? It is rare because of the grip? Does the grip make it shoot any better than a normal grip?

Some people do prefer the grip as it is more aggressive. The most distinct feature is the "gill" serrations on the slide. Like I said, they only made them for about a year. As with any consumer product, when one is only made for a short period of time, it can be considered a collector's item. Ultimately that is up to supply and demand. The supply is low thus the demand is high.

Thanx for the info. I am a collector but as far as Glocks, none of that means anything to me. A Glock is a Glock, but I hope you make your sale:)

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.