JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a fully functional nice shooting Remington rolling block in .32 The gunsmith that I took this to told me that they were commonly made in various calibers but the .32 was a very rare caliber for this gun. I would be interested in a combo of cash and gun trade or one or the other. Open to most any caliber trade. If interested in seeing or pics feel free to call or text me at 541-914-2687. I live in Renton but can meet up. $250 .

securedownload[1].jpg

securedownload[2].jpg

securedownload[3].jpg

What is the actual cartridge that it is chambered for?

To be honest with you I'm not quite sure what cartridge it is chambered in. I haven't bought any ammo or shot in since 2005. I used to buy ammo at gun show and I know that there are several shops around seattle that sell it. You'd have to take it to a shop and find out.

The .22 version of this rifle go between $150-300.00 on the auction sites depending on condition, A .32 sold finally sold for $375.00 after being listed for over 2 months. I would think you would want to rethink your price or at the very least post pictures of this gun. Not knowing exactly what cartridge it chambers doesn't do much for sales either. JMO.

The .22 version of this rifle go between $150-300.00 on the auction sites depending on condition, A .32 sold finally sold for $375.00 after being listed for over 2 months. I would think you would want to rethink your price or at the very least post pictures of this gun. Not knowing exactly what cartridge it chambers doesn't do much for sales either. JMO.

Yes I do understand that the .22 rolling blocks are much more common and sell for way less. As far as $375 for the .32 that was sold there are many things to consider such as the model type and condition. Was it all original or refinished are also things to take into consideration. I'm just listing it at the price that two gun smiths suggested that the value of this gun is worth. As far as pics I was unable to load any so that is the reason that I posted my phone number so that I could text them or email them to anyone who has interest in the gun. And the price is always flexible. Thank you for your response and interest.

I wasn't trying to down your sale, just trying to offer some constructive criticism on the sale of your gun. I am by no means an expert on selling guns. I have bought and sold some guns over the years on the various gun forums, GunBroker and GunAuction. I wish you well on your sale.l

I wasn't trying to down your sale, just trying to offer some constructive criticism on the sale of your gun. I am by no means an expert on selling guns. I have bought and sold some guns over the years on the various gun forums, GunBroker and GunAuction. I wish you well on your sale.l

I appreciate that and I figured that you were just being helpful. I have found that the members on this sight have been nothing but helpful to me and have been extended in that as well :)

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.