JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is why I like to keep tech at arms length. The more we depend on this stuff, the more we set ourselves up for disappointment when it turns (or is turned...) against us.

Do they still make dumb tvs? If so I'll take one about now.

I'm just barely smart enough to run my 5 yo LCD flat panel. We have a smart phone, (Wifey said "Ooo, let's get a smart phone") don't know how to use it to it's potential. Besides, we got it to cut our costs and using it's smartness cost a bunch.

I'm not sure what a "Smart TV" means? On my TV I can plug a cord in from the digital still camera and the video camera and watch. Is that what makes it a "Smart TV"?

I dunno, maybe this is what getting old is, I'm just not into going out and buying every "New" thing that comes out. The things I have work fine and I'm happy with them. And it pee's me off when I need to replace something and it's got a bunch of crap I don't want/need! And costs a bunch more!

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews