JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I thought that was a reference to what you do with your ankles and knees when coming down from a fast parachute landing.

At least that's what they called it 22 years ago when I was in the Army.

I thought that was a reference to what you do with your ankles and knees when coming down from a fast parachute landing.

At least that's what they called it 22 years ago when I was in the Army.

I think it has lots of meanings...you see the tactical ninja roll can be applied in a variety of ways! :D

Solid, a lot of valuable information comes out of the finest.

Results may vary; when wearing combat equipment, when attempting that move in a confined space (trench), or on rough terrain (wooded, swamps, hillsides).

Glad the dudes are preparing.

We used to "curl" the tops of our patrol caps while in the Army and we called it a "Ranger Roll"...one could only do this if one had earned the coveted Ranger Tab...Oh the things we used to do to be "cool"...kinda like my going to Ranger School in the first place...:D

I have heard the term "Ranger Roll" applied to many different things....at different times and places.
Andy

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top