JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have several buckets of uncleaned range brass. They are all ready to be tumbled and deprimed - the bad ones were already culled.

2 three gallon buckets full of 9mm (with some nickel plated ones included). I didn't weigh them yet but it will be in the neighborhood of 80-90 lbs. I am asking $120 per bucket.

1 three gallon bucket almost full of .40S&W (with some nickel plated ones included). Weight is approx. 25 lbs. I am asking $100.

1 three gallon bucket full of .223/5.56. I am asking $120.

1 three gallon bucket about 1/3 full of .45ACP. I am asking $45. Brass 003.JPG Brass 006.JPG Brass 013.JPG Brass 014.JPG Brass 018.JPG

I am in the Lake O./Tualatin area.

Weighed everything on a bathroom scale (i.e. it might not be 100% accurate).

The 9mm turned out to be 107.5 lbs
The .40S&W 30.5 lbs
The .223 34 lbs
The .45 8 lbs

In addition to the above I have another 22.5 lbs still unsorted (mainly 9mm but mixed with 223 & 40).

Weighed everything on a bathroom scale (i.e. it might not be 100% accurate).

The 9mm turned out to be 107.5 lbs
The .40S&W 30.5 lbs
The .223 34 lbs
The .45 8 lbs

In addition to the above I have another 22.5 lbs still unsorted (mainly 9mm but mixed with 223 & 40).

How much of the 9mm do you think is Nickel plated percentage wise?

First of all, I only have one more bucket 9mm left. I'd say the nickel plated ones are certainly less than 10%.

I really can't tell the ratio on the original loads of the 223/5.56. My understanding is that the brass is pretty much the same and can be sized and loaded as either one - but I may be wrong. I can sample a handful of headstamps and give you a rough estimate on the original loads, though.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.