JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That was actually a fairly good write up for KOMO 4. That outlet if normally SUPER left leaning so it kind of shocked me they wrote that up like they did. They of course left a lot out, which is to be expected but, not nearly as slanted as I would expect from them.

Col. Jeff Cooper, a little bit on Weaver, from way back in the 1990s.

http://www.dvc.org.uk/jeff/jeff6_6.html (2nd instance of Weaver in this article)

God bless his soul, may he rest in peace. I was in high school and still remember when this happened. I always thought the guy was a little extreme with his views, but that whole deal stunk of government entrapment. In a free society people should be allowed to belive what they want as long as they aren't hurting others and he wasn't. It revealed a lot about our federal government and how they need to be reeled in. I will admit it made a healthy impression on me about trusting in any government entity to look out for it's citizens. I love how the Southern Poverty Law Center is always quoted as an expert on extremist groups. They consider anyone right of center as an extremist group.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top