JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Was at the beach today, collecting driftwood chunks with my wife, and found a trigger pin on the sand. Is this a sign from the AR gods to do another build, maybe?

IMG_20210604_170537__01.jpg IMG_20210604_170545.jpg IMG_20210604_170614.jpg

Poseidon has gifted you with the start of the project, it's up to you to gather the rest of the bits :)

Maybe it's a sign that that OP married right if his wife knew to pick it up and show it to knowing it was an Ar15 part. Maybe its a sign that he needs to build her one.

Maybe it's a sign that that OP married right if his wife knew to pick it up and show it to knowing it was an Ar15 part. Maybe its a sign that he needs to build her one.
I don't think his wife found it. Op states he was WITH his wifey i believe. But id build one anyway, you know.. Plant some seeds. Hopefully more parts start showing up randomly.

I don't think his wife found it. Op states he was WITH his wifey i believe. But id build one anyway, you know.. Plant some seeds. Hopefully more parts start showing up randomly.
Yeah, I'm the one that saw it, and she picked it up while I was taking a picture of it. :cool:

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews