JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Crazy video from the Active Self Protection YouTube channel. This sure looks like a targeted hit but it's actually completely random. Or at least, the police have been unable to link it to any past interactions. But imagine walking out of a convenience store and somebody just opens up on you.

The guy who jumped on the hood is pretty crazy too.

For the love of Pete, dude being shot at has to be low on common sense. I'm sorry he's dead.
This looks like a domestic issue or drugs. That wasn't random. No matter what the dude speaking says.

For the love of Pete, dude being shot at has to be low on common sense. I'm sorry he's dead.
This looks like a domestic issue or drugs. That wasn't random. No matter what the dude speaking says.

That type of response is actually pretty common. There's actually a third option to the Fight or Flight response and that's "freeze." And it can get you killed...as we saw.

And yes it doesn't seem random. Like maybe it was the tail end of a road encounter. The guy who died might have cut off the shooter and didn't even realize it or something.

I actually had a road rage nut chase me a couple days ago--I never even saw the guy while I was passing cars, so perhaps he was just a random nut, but I noticed he turned with me & then stayed too close--I led him around on a merry chase through my towns many interesting backroads as there was no way I was going home until I lost him. He did eventually get lost, was unable to duplicate my crazy turn through traffic:rolleyes:

The shooter waited for the victim to leave the store, used the sights, and even ran up to finish him off. I also doubt that this was a random act, even thought the victim didn't deserve it.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top