JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$365
Manufacturer
Radian
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Lafayette
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Hello,
Selling my Radian ADAC Lower receiver, black. Comes with everything as from factory;
ADAC System
Takedown pins
Talon safety selector

So here's the rundown;
Bought this and built it out so I could flex on all the poors😂 Only put about 100 rounds through it. Decided it was too Gucci for my game…I might be part of "the poors" and now I am selling it to fund another practical build for my son🤷‍♂️
It does have a couple very small spots of wear, where you can see aluminum. Most of the spots you cannot see when it is built out. Have it priced so that if you want to Cerakote it your favorite color you're still coming out ahead of the game.

$365… and I will pay the transfer at TJ Guns Sales. One of the few shops that will transfer after x3 business days if your not an instant approval👍🏼
I will post photos in the next couple day. Please let me know if you have any questions and no low ballers please

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Pics*

EDE924E2-D2E2-498C-8373-754CAD1A40D9.jpeg 4E478A4D-A93F-4366-83DD-9B4335058341.jpeg

Welcome to the poors. Hahaha.

In all seriousness Radian makes a great product. Just heavy as hell.

Hello,
Selling my Radian ADAC Lower receiver, black. Comes with everything as from factory;
ADAC System
Takedown pins
Talon safety selector

So here's the rundown;
Bought this and built it out so I could flex on all the poors😂 Only put about 100 rounds through it. Decided it was too Gucci for my game…I might be part of "the poors" and now I am selling it to fund another practical build for my son🤷‍♂️
It does have a couple very small spots of wear, where you can see aluminum. Most of the spots you cannot see when it is built out. Have it priced so that if you want to Cerakote it your favorite color you're still coming out ahead of the game.

$365… and I will pay the transfer at TJ Guns Sales. One of the few shops that will transfer after x3 business days if your not an instant approval👍🏼
I will post photos in the next couple day. Please let me know if you have any questions and no low ballers please
110% best lower in the game

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.