JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So today i talked to a tech at kel-tec and he said to send them my slide and barrel of my pf9 and said i dont have to ship it through and ffl. Just wondering if this is true? he said becuase its just parts that it would be ok to ship it through ups or fed ex. any input would be great thanks.

He's right, the frame/receiver that is registered is the only part that requires special shipping. The rest is, as he says, just parts.

edit: The frame isn't actually registered except on the 4473, it's just the part that the ATF considers to be the gun.

Put in in a USPS flat rate box for $6 and send it off.

As stated the ONLY part of a gun that is legally considered the gun is the serial numbered receiver.

Do you have a suggestion on how to best contact Kel-Tec? I've tried to a couple of times through their website (may have tried to call too, can't remember) but never got any response. I have a sub2000 that needs some work.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top