JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$500
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
22 Long Rifle
City
Cody
State
Wyoming
Zip Code
Selling my PWS Summit toggle action 22LR rifle. This rifle is no longer manufactured by PWS, it is now made by Volquartsen (https://volquartsen.com/departments/summit-22-lr/products/1282-summit-rifle), so it has some rarity/collectable value. The toggle action is pretty awesome and is super fast to use, not to mention unique. It has an 18" carbon fiber wrapped threaded barrel and sits in a black Magpul hunter stock and feeds from Ruger 10/22 magazines. It has an integral pic rail for mounting optics and has an amazing adjustable trigger (currently set at about 1lb). I have additional cheek riser and length of pull spacers for the stock so that the buyer can customize it to fit them properly. It is a fun plinker and is fairly accurate, that said it can be a bit picky with ammo and the match chamber needs to be kept clean to ensure reliable extraction. I upgraded it with a Volquartsen enhanced extractor kit which helped but it can still be temperamental if not kept clean enough. I've put a bit over 1000 rounds through it over the years but it's still in good condition.

Willing to meet at FFL of buyers choice within reasonable distance of Cody, WY or I will ship it to the FFL of buyers choice. I can provide more info/images upon request.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Selling my PWS Summit toggle action 22LR rifle. This rifle is no longer manufactured by PWS, it is now made by Volquartsen (https://volquartsen.com/departments/summit-22-lr/products/1282-summit-rifle), so it has some rarity/collectable value. The toggle action is pretty awesome and is super fast to use, not to mention unique. It has an 18" carbon fiber wrapped threaded barrel and sits in a black Magpul hunter stock and feeds from Ruger 10/22 magazines. It has an integral pic rail for mounting optics and has an amazing adjustable trigger (currently set at about 1lb). I have additional cheek riser and length of pull spacers for the stock so that the buyer can customize it to fit them properly. It is a fun plinker and is fairly accurate, that said it can be a bit picky with ammo and the match chamber needs to be kept clean to ensure reliable extraction. I upgraded it with a Volquartsen enhanced extractor kit which helped but it can still be temperamental if not kept clean enough. I've put a bit over 1000 rounds through it over the years but it's still in good condition. It is currently set up with a Sightmark Wraith Mini 2-16x digital day/night vision optic (https://sightmark.com/products/sightmark-wraith-4k-mini-2-16x32-digital-riflescope) for nighttime varmint hunting with the additional battery pack so it can run for hours. I am willing to sell the whole thing as is for $1500, or $800 for just the rifle.

Willing to meet at FFL of buyers choice within reasonable distance of Centralia, WA or I will ship it to the FFL of buyers choice. I can provide more info/images upon request.

View attachment 1379066 View attachment 1379067 View attachment 1379068 View attachment 1379069
Is this action different than a Fortner action?
Best,
Gary

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.