JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Assorted AR-15 parts, prefer face to face sales in the south Portland Metro/Oregon City area, but can meet you anywhere between Wilsonville and Vancouver. Cash sales only in public places.

Thank you for looking!

PWS SC556 compensators - Two available $50 each. $100 each new

These are highly effective compensators that come standard on many HK rifles. Cerakoted MagPul foliage green in as new condition and each comes with the original set of timing washers. Have gone away from compensators on my AR's.
upload_2017-4-16_12-7-56.jpeg

MagPul MOE K2+ grip $15
This came on a rifle I traded for. I prefer a different grip that I put on all my AR's. As new condition.
upload_2017-4-16_12-2-32.jpeg

MagPul AFG $25
This also came on the same rifle. I don't use the shooting style condusive to a forward angled grip (guess I'm a throwback). As new condition, mounts to a Pic rail. Rail in picture has already been sold.
upload_2017-4-16_12-1-22.jpeg

Nikon M-223 1" AR scope mount unused in package SOLD!
Changed my mind on the scope after purchase, then forgot about until I couldn't return.
Stock photo below
upload_2017-4-16_12-11-4.png

upload_2017-4-16_11-59-47.jpeg

Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top