JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
camas
State
Washington
Zip Code
UP for sale are two LAMs (Holosun LS321 and a Streamlight Vir-II) and a PVS14. I'm selling because I have a lot of night vision and thermal equipment, and it's time to consolidate equipment. I don't need to sell, but I have my eye on some different NVG stuff so it's time to lighten the load.

Trades: only trades would be for nightforce, vortex razor hd etc.

SOLD VIR-ii $280. The Vir-ii is in like-new condition. It's an all in one, white light, ir illuminator and ir laser that can be mounted on either a handgun or rifle. It has pieces to fit either Glock rail or 1913 picattiney rails. Works well on a cqb rifle or a handgun where you need a compact, all in one low light solution. It's the most affordable LAM that actually works that I'm aware of.
review of vir-2 here:
View: https://youtu.be/DxQb_2OwC18?si=h8beOPEpXPJW5sdV

LS321 $600. The Holosun is an LS321 in decent used, working condition. This laser is one of the best values in terms of reliability in the civilian laser market. It's seen a fair amount of use and while it works perfectly, there are some scratches on it here and there, and some minor imperfections in the lens. The scratches on the lens make some minor imperfections in the illuminator's flood pattern, but they're too minor to show up on camera. Review is here:
View: https://youtu.be/VuLKqBjwWRY?si=vmUpJGsBYI3ItctR

PVS-14 $2,300. Gen 3 green PVS-14, comes with rhino mount, J Arm & skull crusher head mount. Tube is bright and blem free. No spec sheet because it's an nnvt contract tube. Based on my tests, it's a lot like the gen 3 Omni series tubes, but a little bit brighter and with automatic gain control. In like new condition, used for a few hours as a "buddy optic" at a local wilderness training event. This is a super high value package. I really like the device and will gladly keep it, I just have multiple NVG's so I don't really need it.

SOLD
Other ads
I also have a set of gen-3 white phosphor dual tubes for sale on another post.
$6,500-

20240320_154442_resized.jpg 20240320_154428_resized.jpg 20240320_154450_resized.jpg 20240305_071737_resized.jpg 20240305_071651.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top