JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey yall. Just a reminder that the monthly Puyallup, WAC gunshow is comming up this weekend. June 5-6 Sat-Sun. Western Wa fairgrounds, Puyallup WA.

Sorry, I'll have to miss the NWFA BBQ, but I already reserved a table there. I'll have my 1911 parts and grips.

All are welcome, if you can make it.

I'll also be there with 10 tables. Should have some smoking deals on wolf/tula 223, 7.62x39, 30 carbine, 5.45, 7.62x54r, 308 and tannerite. Sadly the bbq cant happen with the show going on the same weekend.

eta PRIMERS!!!! small magnum pistol, large magnum pistol, small rifle, large rifle, large magnum rifle. ALL 29.95 PER K

Last Edited:
Hey coctailer, is JC gonna be there, with you?

Yup.
I am posting from the hotel right now.

I set up today, and there is a guy there with E. German AK-74 orange mage for $20ea

He also has Hendsolt sights for $15ea
Like these: http://www.cheaperthandirt.com/SCP097-34.html

He had great prices on G3 Mags, AK mags, etc. I bought a Russian slab-sided AKM mag for $20.

There are tons of killer deals on cool stuff. I may take home more stuff than I bring!!!:s0114::s0114:

sounds like you bought some stuff from a buddy of mine named Bill. hes about 6'4 250 or so.?
let me know if you need anything else and i will try and get some better prices from him.
Yup.
I am posting from the hotel right now.

I set up today, and there is a guy there with E. German AK-74 orange mage for $20ea

He also has Hendsolt sights for $15ea
Like these: http://www.cheaperthandirt.com/SCP097-34.html

He had great prices on G3 Mags, AK mags, etc. I bought a Russian slab-sided AKM mag for $20.

There are tons of killer deals on cool stuff. I may take home more stuff than I bring!!!:s0114::s0114:

I have a couple tables in the saturday only section main east west isle on a end cap. i'm hard to miss 6'5 300 and use a caine.
i have lots of cool stuff! plus tons of mags for sig,glock and ak plus many more.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top