JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
any idea how long the promo code is good for?
No unfortunately I'm not sure how long this will be running. I spotted it about a week and a half ago and ordered one. It shipped within two days and I received several days ago. Just ordered another one for a family member four days ago and got a shipping notification the following day.

It's been on the site for a couple months now. After this long i suspect either till stock is out or any second it could change🤣. Quite a long promotion
Out of stock...
Mine got delivered yesterday. Haven't seen it yet, but had my father check it out to make sure everything functioned properly. Hopefully, I'll be back into town later this week to check it out for myself.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top