JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I just saw this in an email had from Palmetto State Armory.

Screenshot 2023-06-20 at 9.36.23 AM.png
It was unclear exactly what this mag is for. I thought it was a new, PSA proprietary mag for their Dagger line (so they could sell those instead of including MagPul Pmags).

BUT - when I went to the product description I finally found info (buried pretty deep inside the product page) that these mags were designed by PSA to fit the Glock 43X & 48.

It looks like the exterior shell construction is combination of polymer and metal.

They recommend that you use a POLYMER mag catch (i.e., you don't have to upgrade to a metal mag catch like you do with the Shield Arms 15-round mag).

And these mags (on sale today for about $35) are about $10 bucks cheaper than the Shield Arms Mags.

I'm gonna get a few and try them out.

Cheers.

Last Edited:
My understanding with PSA mags being restricted is that its not PSA direct its their 3rd party supplies that wont ship.

I was able to get micro dagger mags when they released directly from PSA.

Now some mags i try to buy off of PSA say they wont ship to Oregon, you have to play around and do process of elimination with your orders to find the mags that will/wont ship.

PSA micro dagger mags!
Well you're in luck bro, I just had em sent to my house. 2 of em.....I did this for YOU. I dont even own the bubbleguming thing. MERRY BIRTHDAY BRO!!!! You just got 2 free mags!!! Hit me up in the privates.....I mean, not like that, but privately....HAHAHAHA

Well you're in luck bro, I just had em sent to my house. 2 of em.....I did this for YOU. I dont even own the bubbleguming thing. MERRY BIRTHDAY BRO!!!! You just got 2 free mags!!! Hit me up in the privates.....I mean, not like that, but privately....HAHAHAHA
Someone hit ME up in the privates! :D @BDA.45 good on you for doing that bro. :cool:

Please tell me you are FFS! And I know @BDA.45 he's not kidding. Straight shooter.
Wish I was kidding.
Got diagnosed with MS in January
Lost my job right after.
Today the wife tells me she needs a guy that isn't disabled that can afford her.
I've just emptied my entire safe and all my life's savings of firearms that are now but gone to the local ffl for consignment.
Then just 4 hours ago I got the call that a buddy I trained to bartend died at 34. He has 2 young kids. My world has been upside down so my apologies for ranting to you all on NWF about it!
I'm not used to people being genuine anymore and I've never been more down n out on my luck.

I just want to wish everyone a safe and happy day from the bottom of my heart.

Wish I was kidding.
Got diagnosed with MS in January
Lost my job right after.
Today the wife tells me she needs a guy that isn't disabled that can afford her.
I've just emptied my entire safe and all my life's savings of firearms that are now but gone to the local ffl for consignment.
Then just 4 hours ago I got the call that a buddy I trained to bartend died at 34. He has 2 young kids. My world has been upside down so my apologies for ranting to you all on NWF about it!
I'm not used to people being genuine anymore and I've never been more down n out on my luck.

I just want to wish everyone a safe and happy day from the bottom of my heart.
Man.......wow. I don't know what to say. Convo me your info and maybe something else you need. I'm sure I can spare a couple items. :)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top