JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
16" PSA Complete Upper. Barrel is a chrome lined FN CHF 300 blackout with carbine length gas system and 1/8" twist. I've had this upper for a while and just don't use it like I should. Could pass as new. No cosmetic issues other than some irregular machining marks under the finish on the left side of PSA logoed receiver as shown in pics. Right above the Anderson horsey logo in the pics. Overall in Excellent used condition. Low round count. Comes with a Pametto premium HPT/MPI BCG and a BCM mod 3 OR 4 charging handle [your choice]. Currently wearing foliage magpul handguards, but I can substitute black ones at no charge or send none at all for $15 less. I planned on keeping the carry handle seen in pics unless you want it. $400 shipped with insurance and tracking. I'd like to sell as a package but I'll be open to splitting it up if it goes unsold after a while.

I also have 5 boxes of factory loaded Remington 120gr OTFB that I would include for an additional $60. Cross posted on other forums so first the I'll take it followed by an IM or email gets it. PP F&F or add 3% OR USPS money orders only. Thanks!

IMG_0024-304900.jpg IMG_0026-304901.jpg IMG_0027-304902.jpg IMG_0029-304903.jpg

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top