JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
PSA has an complete AR upper and lower right now, complete rifle in two halves, for $280 total. Classic style, gray A2 carbine furniture. The links may not work, but you can search based on the descriptions. Hard to find if you don't have the links from their email blast.

PSA AR15 Freedom Classic Lower Gray - 516445326
PSA 16" 5.56 NATO 1/7 M4 Nitride Classic Gray Freedom Upper - With BCG & CH - 5165447990

"A2"
They never hsve actually A2s... :(
Sorry, I meant the front sight post only.

Also typical for PSA to run out of things frequently. I don't mind that model though, where the early bird gets the worm for a ridiculous price. Just gotta check their email blast regularly. I check all the gun ad emails usually about 5 times a day, and rest assured I will let you guys know if I find a deal worth sharing.

Best to build it yourself in my experience. I bought one of these (link below) for $85 and used to to make a AR-22 that visually looked like an old M4 carbine. CMMG sells a 22 barrel with an M4 profile and the sight/plate already installed, bought that. Added the classic M4 furniture and a B5 stock that looks like a mil-spec carbine stock so I could get the look without the crappy rattle, boom done.

You will see bad reviews on these, basically because they were made out of spec to varying degrees. The one I got was entirely serviceable with no visual defects, worked perfectly, so maybe just luck? You get what you pay for, there is a risk, but Brownell's has a return policy. They also sell all the supporting parts (A2 handle sight, etc) that most do not carry. I would think you could buy a barrel and the supporting parts, including replica A2 handguard halves, for not that much money there. If the receiver itself does not pan out then come back and buy the Colt mil spec one for twice as much :).

This one is an even better deal at $80. Canadian C7 version that has the A1 rear sight.

Back in stock... this time with a mid-length upper.

For what it's worth I see PSA as having the best lower deals but several companies are putting out nice uppers. I recently purchased a 7.62x39. I don't recall at this moment but I think it was under $200. I was swapping it with other lowers but just bought another PSA lower so I can rattle can this one. What use is a cheap gun if you can't paint it?

PS: I'll post a pic in 8 months when the lower shows up:rolleyes:

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top