JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$400
Manufacturer
Palmetto State Armory
City
Vancouver
State
Washington
Zip Code
Testing the waters with my complete PSA upper. 20" barrel, 1/9 twist, 5.56/2.23, PSA parts (BCG, upper receiver, hardware, etc) throughout except I upgraded the charging handle to an Aero Precision model, I believe the foregrip is a Magpul MOE, I'd have to confirm.

Wilson Combat rail, DTI barrel (basically Wilson)

It is also Duracoated in ODG.

Bushnell optic not included.
Everything works great, I've taken it out twice to ranges, no issues, I just have kids and can only afford so many hobbies, and I'm currently building a gaming PC at the moment.

$400 or best offer takes it, cash, willing to trade for another complete upper with cash on your end, depending on the offers. For the right deal, willing to throw in a couple hundred rounds of .223/5.56.

can meet anywhere in Vancouver, or within 20-30 minutes of it.

FD7F8084-2D95-408D-A36F-DD3B0C61AD45.jpeg 3919EE3C-58A1-4EF4-AC2F-C7D58B7030B4.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top