JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1020
Manufacturer
Palmetto State Armory
Caliber
9mm
City
Salem
State
Oregon
Zip Code
AKV9 pistol with triangle folder brace

This has to be one of the funnest guns to shot I have ever owned. If you have been looking for one you know they are completely out of them right now. As you can tell it's been rattle canned.

What all do you get?
PSA AKV9 pistol w triangle folder brace
ALG trigger (installed)
Extended safety (installed)
6 35 round mags (2 new in the bag)
AKV9 parts kit
Blue Force Gear sling
MLOK QD mount and MLOK picatinny rail section (installed)

If we do the deal at my FFL in Keizer I'll pay the transfer fee, you pay your $10 background check fee. We can discuss other locations.

AKV9 specs
Forged Front Trunnion
Forged Bolt/Carrier
Stamped 1mm Steel Receiver
10.5" Nitrided 4150 Steel Barrel
9x19mm
1 in 10" Twist
2 Port "Tanker Style" Muzzle Brake
Picatinny Top Railed, Hinged Dust Cover
Fixed Rear Sight
Enhanced Extended Safety Lever
Fire Control Group: Single Stage, Single Hook
Magpul AK Polymer Grip, Black
Magpul Polymer Upper/Lower Handguard, Black
PSA AK Picatinny Stock Adapter with Triangle Side Folding Brace, Black
U9 35 Round Patterned Magazine (Will also work in CZ Scorpion 9mm Firearms)
AKV w/ Triangle Brace Extended: 27"
AKV w/ Triangle Brace Folded: 19"

EFE58FA8-DC5D-485A-A5E8-E8DEC7039073.jpeg 88742F9D-8B74-4E55-A509-00F7879C1A0F.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
This should sell pretty fast these are AWSOME and everything youd hoped it will be, mine has had several thousand rounds of everthing from fmj steel cased crap, +p, reloads to hp and its never so much as hiccuped, if i had room in the safe id buy this one too as they are hard to get ahold of.

This should sell pretty fast these are AWSOME and everything youd hoped it will be, mine has had several thousand rounds of everthing from fmj steel cased crap, +p, reloads to hp and its never so much as hiccuped, if i had room in the safe id buy this one too as they are hard to get ahold of.
Totally!
I totally forgot to mention these are rated for +P+ if you happen to have some of that hot Israeli or British stuff floating around!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.