JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1800
Manufacturer
Palmetto State Armory
Caliber
5.45x39mm
City
Canby
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Hate to have to sell this but I have medical bills I need paid so these are on the chopping block. I would like to sell these in a set all at once and am not willing to split them up.

I've got a psa ak105, it has their plum side folding furniture on it, the ALG-AKT-EL trigger in it, and 5 magpul mags. It is still in pistol configuration but comes with a stock so you can sbr it. I was never able to get the muzzle device of to clean it so as a result it has a small amount of corrosion on the inside of it. You could probably get it off with a bench and vice but I do not have access to one currently.

I also have 1684 rounds of 7n6 to go with it, 604 of those are loose and the other 1080 are still in the paper packaging. I rotate the moisture absorbers in all of my ammo cans every 3-6 months depending on use.

All together I'm looking for about 1800$. Ak and mags-800$ and 7n6-1000$ (60cpr)

1000003151.jpg 1000003156.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited: