JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$700
Manufacturer
Palmetto State Armory
Caliber
9mm
City
Keizer
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Bought this Sept of last year. Has seen the range twice. Around 250 rounds through it. Has ALG trigger. Only imperfections in finish is from operating safety & dust cover which is a shown in photos. Just cleaned and lubed. Comes in the box it came in with 1 35rd magazine in black and 3 in smoke. Can meet at Coat of Arms in Keizer for transfer. Buyer responsible for fees

Paid $1050, asking $700.00 last time I'm dropping the price. If it doesn't sell at this price I'll just keep it. Really only dropped it this low cause I've got my eye on something else. If you don't want the brace I'd knock 50 bucks off

This model https://palmettostatearmory.com/psa-ak-v-9mm-moe-alg-sba3-pistol-black.html

78D67D16-F3A2-4950-9686-8F9AA994804A.jpeg FBCB5141-ABD9-4861-8928-79E10A7EBC5A.jpeg B17A5272-0E6C-41C0-B6AE-A665851C5CE8.jpeg 09734177-F9A0-4A3A-B70A-04E42F9EE821.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Oh I meant if I were to stop by in Oregon. I intend to head over to visit family the 10th or so and was wondering if I could just pick it up on the way and not get cucked by a hold or something

Oh I meant if I were to stop by in Oregon. I intend to head over to visit family the 10th or so and was wondering if I could just pick it up on the way and not get cucked by a hold or something
Noooo. It is a pistol. Are you a resident of Ore?

I'm watching my kid right now so I can't call but here's the number to the shop we'd be doing the transfer at. 5035591942. I was in an out within an hour picking up a lower receiver last week. They are pretty helpful and would know the details better than me

Bought this Sept of last year. Has seen the range twice. Around 250 rounds through it. Has ALG trigger. Only imperfections in finish is from operating safety & dust cover which is a shown in photos. Just cleaned and lubed. Comes in the box it came in with 1 35rd magazine in black and 3 in smoke. Can meet at Coat of Arms in Keizer for transfer. Buyer responsible for fees

Paid $1050, asking $750.00 last time I'm dropping the price. If it doesn't sell at this price I'll just keep it

This model https://palmettostatearmory.com/psa-ak-v-9mm-moe-alg-sba3-pistol-black.html

View attachment 1211263 View attachment 1211264 View attachment 1211265 View attachment 1211266
Open to trades

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.