JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$570
Manufacturer
Palmetto State Armory
Caliber
308 Winchester
City
Beaverton
State
Oregon
Zip Code
PSA 20" RIFLE-LENGTH GAS STSTEM .308 1/10 STAINLESS STEEL 15" LIGHTWEIGHT M-LOK STR RIFLE

New, unfired. Decided to finish an Aero Precision M5 build I started.

This AR-10 is based off the venerable DPMS LR-308 AR-10 standard.

Free floated stainless barrel, adjustable gas block, and Magpul STR stock.

Comes with one 20-rnd mag.

FFL & Transfer: I strongly prefer A Cut Above Pawn in Tualatin. They do transfers for $30 including the background check, and they are a nice bunch of guys. But I'm open to other FFLs so long as they are in Beaverton, Tualatin, or West Portland.

Note: OSP's background check system is still backlogged heavily and-- on occasion-- even CHL holders are being thrown into the general que and not receiving instant approval. Therefore, we may need to meet twice at the FFL, so please consider that before agreeing to meet and buy this firearm.

Cash only, no trades.

Thanks.

PSA PA-10.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Hello thanks for getting back to me. I am interested and would like to speak with you on the phone. My number is -deleted by mod-I know it's an out of state number but I live in north east pdx near mlk and ainsworth.
Thank you
- david

Mod note: use PM for private information, this is a public forum.

PM on here is the conversation function…

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello thanks for getting back to me. I am interested and would like to speak with you on the phone. My number is -deleted by mod-I know it's an out of state number but I live in north east pdx near mlk and ainsworth.
Thank you
- david

Mod note: use PM for private information, this is a public forum.

PM on here is the conversation function…
Please check your PMs. I already messaged you earlier, privately. Thanks.

I will cover the transfer fee for the buyer of this rifle, if the transfer is done at Tigard Pawn 4 More on Friday June 9th or Saturday June 10th. Transfer will need to occur between 10am and 5:30pm Friday or between 10am and 4pm on Saturday.

The buyer and seller will only need to meet once if transfer is done at Tigard Pawn 4 More and most customers get to pick up their firearm within a week if no response is received from OSP's background check unit.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.